Books ホリミヤ 1 (Horimiya #1) Download Free Online
Itemize Books During ホリミヤ 1 (Horimiya #1)
| Original Title: | ホリミヤ 1 |
| ISBN: | 4757535430 (ISBN13: 9784757535435) |
| Edition Language: | Japanese |
| Series: | Horimiya #1 |
Hero
Paperback | Pages: 184 pages Rating: 4.36 | 9251 Users | 467 Reviews

Be Specific About Appertaining To Books ホリミヤ 1 (Horimiya #1)
| Title | : | ホリミヤ 1 (Horimiya #1) |
| Author | : | Hero |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 184 pages |
| Published | : | March 27th 2012 by Square Enix |
| Categories | : | Sequential Art. Manga. Romance. Young Adult. Graphic Novels. Comics |
Narration Toward Books ホリミヤ 1 (Horimiya #1)
青春、超微炭酸系。 一見派手だけど実は家庭的な女子高生・堀さんと、一見地味だけど実はピアスと刺青だらけの男子高生・宮村くんの日常を描いた大人気WEBコミック「堀さんと宮村くん」が、作画を新たにコミック化!Rating Appertaining To Books ホリミヤ 1 (Horimiya #1)
Ratings: 4.36 From 9251 Users | 467 ReviewsWrite-Up Appertaining To Books ホリミヤ 1 (Horimiya #1)
[5 Stars] This was so freaking adorable I just can't.Fun slice of life manga. I like the hidden identities that the protagonists share. Something about this series reminds me of KareKano (His and Her Circumstances). Pretty funny too. I like how weird Miyamura is, he's full of surprises. Cat Miyamura, nya.
So adorable!!

Sweet! Very different in tone from "Mars" but reminiscent in that there appears to be no real plot and barely even events, simply the observation of individuals interacting.
I'm so glad I finally picked this up! It was super cute and I've already ordered volume 2 ^_^
I picked this one up after it was suggested at a book club meeting a while ago! I thought it was pretty cute and a good intro into a story that I'd probably enjoy! I found it a little chaotic and hard to read/understand at times, but I'm not sure if it's just because some things got lost in translation? I definitely want to continue with this one though as I've been itching for a new manga series to get into!
3,5 stars.Since this is my first manga the reading from right to left took some getting used to.Cute story, albeit a bit too short for my liking. Can't wait to pick up the other volumes soon!
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.