Books Free Download Game (I Hunt Killers #2)
Identify Containing Books Game (I Hunt Killers #2)
| Title | : | Game (I Hunt Killers #2) |
| Author | : | Barry Lyga |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 520 pages |
| Published | : | April 16th 2013 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (first published March 26th 2013) |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Mystery. Thriller. Horror. Crime |

Barry Lyga
Hardcover | Pages: 520 pages Rating: 4.22 | 10730 Users | 1475 Reviews
Relation Toward Books Game (I Hunt Killers #2)
Billy grinned. “Oh, New York,” he whispered. “We’re gonna have so much fun.” I Hunt Killers introduced the world to Jazz, the son of history’s most infamous serial killer, Billy Dent. In an effort to prove murder didn’t run in the family, Jazz teamed with the police in the small town of Lobo’s Nod to solve a deadly case. And now, when a determined New York City detective comes knocking on Jazz’s door asking for help, he can’t say no. The Hat-Dog Killer has the Big Apple–and its police force–running scared. So Jazz and his girlfriend, Connie, hop on a plane to the big city and get swept up in a killer’s murderous game.Itemize Books Conducive To Game (I Hunt Killers #2)
| Original Title: | Game |
| ISBN: | 0316125873 (ISBN13: 9780316125871) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | I Hunt Killers #2 |
| Literary Awards: | Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2013) |
Rating Containing Books Game (I Hunt Killers #2)
Ratings: 4.22 From 10730 Users | 1475 ReviewsPiece Containing Books Game (I Hunt Killers #2)
SpoilersI was tempted to rate this one star because the characters fucked me off that much but I decided to be generous because the writing and plot weren't actually half bad.I enjoyed the first book, I Hunt Killers, but this one was hard to get through. Though I do have to admit that the ending was pretty great I'm not a fan of cliffhangers but I didn't mind it in this case.What's what:-Teenager Jasper 'Jazz' Dent is the son of the world's most notorious serial killer, Billy Dent. For someHe wondered: When next he saw his father, would he be thrilled or terrified? Hmm hmm hmmmmm. What a wonderfully demented series. Not often do I pick up thriller books and find such satisfaction. It isn't merely the characters, though, that's about 80% of it, and it isn't wholly the mysteries. I think my love for this series stems from the humor that seeps off of every page. Jazz wouldn't be Jazz without his snarky, asshole-ish attitude I've come to love so deeply, and I don't think I'd enjoy
Want to see more bookish things from me? Check out my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfer...4.5/5 Stars I loved the first book in this series so was SUPER excited to dive back into this story! The concept of the game was so interesting to me and I loved watching Jasper figure it out. Although I will say that the book is very gory at some points so if you have a weaker stomach, maybe avoid this. I was able to call a few of the things that happened, but I still enjoyed the story

Jazz, Connie and Howie in New York UPDATE: So I guess I read too deep into the blurb thingy and Howie does not tag a long to New York ): However he still plays a prominent character in the story *inserts cheering sound effect*. Just as I suspected this novel was intense, and action packed keeping you on your toes. BUT HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS GREAT THIS WAS THE WORST CLIFFHANGER EVER! AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ONE MORE WHOLE YEAR TILL I CAN READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! This was literally the definition
Sometimes you forget how awesome a series started out and then you get back to the next book and you're just gripped from page 16 on.Jazz has just taken part in a serial-killer-hunt that kept him wide awake at night. But still, many other things are still burdening him. Billy is always in his head. Even when it's about to get very sexy with his girlfriend Connie, Billie always whispers to him. Same goes for his mother's funeral. As if this weren't enough already, all of a sudden a NYPD Officer
Imagine you learned everything you know about serial killers from Wikipedia and watching episodes of Criminal Minds. Then tried to write a book about it with a kid in the lead role. Would it be comparable to the many standout crime thrillers that dominate the genre? Unfortunately with Game, I dont think so.The problem I have with this is the same problem I had with I Hunt Killers but on a larger scale, psychological and crime thrillers are inherently adult genres; these books try to play with
*This review is spoiler free for book 1 and this sequel!*Before I went into YA my favorite novels were criminal mysteries and serial killer type stories. Then my favorite among them were the ones dealing with profilers. There is just something incredibly fascinating about seeing how these guys can take one small and seemingly insignificant detail of a crime scene, and tell you who the killer is in the most intimate of way. Game brought back the reasons why I loved these types of books; there are
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.