Free Books Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles #6) Online Download
Point Regarding Books Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles #6)
| Title | : | Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles #6) |
| Author | : | Kevin Hearne |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 384 pages |
| Published | : | June 25th 2013 by Del Rey |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Fiction. Magic. Paranormal. Mythology |
Kevin Hearne
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 384 pages Rating: 4.29 | 32898 Users | 1373 Reviews
Explanation Conducive To Books Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles #6)
For a two-thousand-year-old Druid, Atticus O’Sullivan is a pretty fast runner. Good thing, because he’s being chased by not one but two goddesses of the hunt—Artemis and Diana—for messing with one of their own. Dodging their slings and arrows, Atticus, Granuaile, and his wolfhound Oberon are making a mad dash across modern-day Europe to seek help from a friend of the Tuatha DĂ© Danann. His usual magical option of shifting planes is blocked, so instead of playing hide-and-seek, the game plan is . . . run like hell. Crashing the pantheon marathon is the Norse god Loki. Killing Atticus is the only loose end he needs to tie up before unleashing Ragnarok—AKA the Apocalypse. Atticus and Granuaile have to outfox the Olympians and contain the god of mischief if they want to go on living—and still have a world to live in. Also contains the novella "Two Ravens and One Crow" (#4.5).
Be Specific About Books Toward Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles #6)
| Original Title: | Hunted |
| ISBN: | 0345533631 (ISBN13: 9780345533630) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Iron Druid Chronicles #6 |
| Characters: | Atticus O'Sullivan, Oberon (Iron Druid), Granuaile |
| Literary Awards: | Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Paranormal Fantasy (2013) |
Rating Regarding Books Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles #6)
Ratings: 4.29 From 32898 Users | 1373 ReviewsNotice Regarding Books Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles #6)
A new adventure, a new demon and a new druid?! Can someone turn this series into a movie because i can picture it so clearly in my head. The writing is descriptive and unique and as i listened to the series the accents and different voices Luke Daniels uses are wonderful and make the story really come to life!DNF - audio version 14 minutes in.I just could not take any more of the narrator doing the dog's voice like that. Ho-ly shit that was annoying. Just...awful. I mean, I was hoping Atticus would have a cute Scottish/Irish/English accent, but no. <--very disappointing, if I'm being honest. But I wasn't expecting the dog to have an accent. Stupid is an accent, right? If Scooby-Doo slurred his words like a drunk hobo, he'd be the voice of this dog.Maybe I'll come back to this series when I have
Hunted is my least favorite of the Iron Druid series. I am feeling fatigued at the Atticus and Granuaile, along with Oberon have to run for their lives from a band of angry gods while trying to prevent the Apocalypse motif; this time it is Artemis and Diana hunting Atticus and company while Loki sees to release Ragnarok upon the world. The entire book was run, fight, fight again, sleep, run some more, and then repeat the entire process for 350 pages. As the series progresses I find Granuaile

Try as I might, I can't figure out a way to get Goodreads to let me give this as many stars as it deserves -- 6. I don't think it's possible for Hearne to write a bad book, but Hunted is beyond good. Not that Hearne has ever seemed anything but self-assured and capable (sorta like Atticus), but he's really firing on all cylinders here -- from the jaw-dropping and series-changing events of Chapter 1 through all the plot, twists, character moments, quips, action, and development that follows --
I came into this book riding a high still left in me by the last great book I devoured, and I am a fond fan of the Iron Druid chronicles.I mean, sure, I used to do it for killing time in between Jim Butchers, just like everyone else. But despite its flaws, it had grown on me on its own two feet, and I was now proudly counting it as one of my retainer fictions.And then I read HuntedOh jeez, where do I even begin in this catastrophe?Okay, let's start with what it did right: > The idea of a book
You ever notice the rampant child neglect going on in fairy tales? 4.25 stars and my favorite installment to date. It's all a bit unconventional, but I love the kitchen-sink mythology going on here. You want to see your favorite god or myth represented? I can almost guarantee you'll find it in the Iron Druid Chronicles in one form or another. Norse gods? Native American legends? Fairy tales? That's a check, 1, 2, 3.Our happy druid-slash-dog team went through even more than usual this time
Hunted was a definite treat. Fast paced and incredibly exciting, its a great addition to the series.The plot was very exciting, with several twists that were freaking unbelievable. I promise youll be at the edge of your seat while reading/listening. The beginning was one of the best in the whole series and I teared up by what happened at the beginning and around 1/3 in. Im glad we were able to see some emotional pain from Atticus. Dont get me wrong, I love that the series is lighthearted, but
.png)


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.