Free Cheaper by the Dozen (Cheaper by the Dozen #1) Download Books

Free Cheaper by the Dozen (Cheaper by the Dozen #1) Download Books
Cheaper by the Dozen (Cheaper by the Dozen #1) Paperback | Pages: 224 pages
Rating: 4.02 | 35608 Users | 1872 Reviews

Particularize Appertaining To Books Cheaper by the Dozen (Cheaper by the Dozen #1)

Title:Cheaper by the Dozen (Cheaper by the Dozen #1)
Author:Frank B. Gilbreth Jr.
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 224 pages
Published:August 27th 2019 by Harper Perennial Modern Classics (first published 1948)
Categories:Nonfiction. Classics. Biography. Humor. Autobiography. Memoir

Commentary Supposing Books Cheaper by the Dozen (Cheaper by the Dozen #1)

Adapted into two classic motion pictures, this bestselling memoir is the unforgettable story of two parents, twelve kids, and a world of laughter and love. Translated into more than fifty languages, Cheaper by the Dozen is the unforgettable story of the Gilbreth clan as told by two of its members. In this endearing, amusing memoir, siblings Frank Jr. and Ernestine capture the hilarity and heart of growing up in an oversized family. Mother and Dad are world-renowned efficiency experts, helping factories fine-tune their assembly lines for maximum output at minimum cost. At home, the Gilbreths themselves have cranked out twelve kids, and Dad is out to prove that efficiency principles can apply to family as well as the workplace. The heartwarming and comic stories of the jumbo-size Gilbreth clan have delighted generations of readers, and will keep you and yours laughing for years.

Itemize Books As Cheaper by the Dozen (Cheaper by the Dozen #1)

Original Title: Cheaper by the Dozen
ISBN: 006008460X (ISBN13: 9780060084608)
Edition Language: English
Series: Cheaper by the Dozen #1
Setting: Montclair, New Jersey(United States)

Rating Appertaining To Books Cheaper by the Dozen (Cheaper by the Dozen #1)
Ratings: 4.02 From 35608 Users | 1872 Reviews

Notice Appertaining To Books Cheaper by the Dozen (Cheaper by the Dozen #1)
Yup, still as delightful as it was when I was a kid. Somehow I missed, back then, that Mother, too, was an engineer. And the bonus of re-reading it now is that I can go online and find out that the Time-Motion analyses were real, and even see some of the films and promotional pictures. My family values efficiency & economy to a very high degree, but we're pikers compared to Gilbreth. I would have loved to learn Morse code the way these kids did! Really too bad Dad died so young, but many men

★★★★★ I loved everything about this book the plot line, the way the story flowed, the characters and their interactions with each other, the writing style everything was perfect to keep me interested in the story and the characters. This is a definite keeper and re-reader.It's about Frank and Lillie Gilbreth, pioneers in the science of motion study, and their 12 children. I thought it was wonderfully written and it made me laugh out loud several times. I love how the children interact with

Loved it!

Forget that wretched Steve Martin movie and read the charming original. Authored by two of the 12, this is the first of two memoirs about a large familys madcap adventures. In tone it reminded me most of Gerald Durrells The Corfu Trilogy.Frank and Lillian Gilbreth were pioneers in the field of motion study, often hired as efficiency experts for industry and they ran their home like a well-oiled machine too. Nevertheless, there was more than enough love and humor to go around. Frank was the kind

I really enjoyed this cute and funny look at a family of 12 kids in the 1920s. I want to read more books about the family now.

11/12/17 $1.99 for Kindle version.

This is a great book based on a little, quiet, mediocre family. Oh OK, so it's not a LITTLE family. I don't want to surprise any first-time readers that there are 12 children, but I guess you'll find out soon enough. Well, in that case, it is not about a quiet family, either (since we're talking about 12 children here). And I might as well just tell you right now that it's also not about a mediocre family.Honestly, it was fun book with many moments where I was laughing out loud. I admire the

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.